Wednesday, September 14, 2011

With Gratitude- Thanks! ~The Cutting Cafe~


With Gratitude- Thanks!

Hello Hello ladies (and the very few gentlemen =) ! I have my second DT project to share for The Cutting Cafe. We were asked to use the new set...With Gratitude. I love this set! I think there are many options for this, not just a thank you card, but holiday as well...

This card was for sure a gratitude card and a thank you....my daughter started kindergarten this year and her teacher was my oldest son's teacher from last year. She is such a wonderful teacher and my appreciation for her getting my daughter into her class again...well it means so much! Plus Jordyn says "she's the bestest teacher in the world!" And who could argue with that! =)


I used a background print from the set (text background), the stripes (which was punched and embossed then inked). I took and layered another piece of the stripes and embossed and inked that as well. Inking it green to match the card. I also embossed the text background as well. 


And another photo to show that I printed this piece and sized it to cut out with Nesties and layer. I had thought another layer but this barely fit in the envie..glad I didn't! =)


Glad you came by and glad to be sharing new DT projects...can't wait to share more! See you soon...

9 comments:

Regina Easter said...

Hi Leah, this is such a beautiful card....I am so grateful for ya girl....hugs

Esther said...

Wonderful "thank you" card!

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful work!
Laura

Jeri said...

Leah, this is just fabulous. I love all the different layers and the rounded edges on the top. So pretty.

Lori said...

Your card is so pretty - love the embossing and the sweet green ribbon!

jessica said...

Hey Leah!
This is so beautiful!! I love how you used Regina's files! She has the greatest files!! LOVE them!! TFS and visiting me today!

Lori said...

Hi, Leah! It's me again. You mentioned an email - wanted to let you know I didn't get one! Can you send it again?

Sabrina said...

This is a great thank you card and I know the teacher will love it. Congrats on your second DT project with the Cutting Cafe! I know all of your creations will be awesome!
xx

Crayola58 said...

Leah, I love everything layered and you did wonderful payers on this card. I love it.
Carole