Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall Pumpkin Treat Box ~The Cutting Cafe~

Hi friends!
The weekend is almost here and I am very excited! That means time to bake treats for the Halloween carnival at school and then, the carnival itself! Good times!

Oh and speaking of treats! We were asked this week to work with treat boxes at The Cutting Cafe. There are a ton of choices, shapes and idea's to run with and you can find some of those ideas here with the DT post for today. So check that out...fun stuff for sure! And even better (LOL) Regina has some killer deals going for boxes and bags and you can find out that info here.

And my project today features this super cute lil' pumpkin treat box...perfect for a small goody!


I used some green card stock from my stash to print the box on. It was super easy to hand cut and fold and put together. Very easy. And with the separate file for the layer, that was printed on this stripe My Mind's Eye paper. Embossed with Seeing Spots. The beautiful leaves were a die cut pack (packaging long gone so I don't recall the maker) and some layered Prima flowers. I used a square brad for the center and added my own gold Stickles and a F (for Fall) game piece I scored at a thrift shop.


I embossed side panels as well and just realized I embossed and added a 3D star on the back but didn't think of photographing that. Oops!
Well thanks for coming by and see you all tomorrow with another project! Hugs!

5 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

sooo cute! Love all the details. Take a ton of pictures!!!

Shona said...

this is really creative...love it to bits :)

Tanisha said...

Wow this lil pumpkin is just totally adorable! I may have to try this tomorrow, would make great gift bags. Love your blog!

Tanisha

Jeri said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous. I love the beautiful leaf embellishments.

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful work!
hugs
Laura