Friday, October 7, 2011

Live From Your Heart ~SOUS Tree Die Cut Challenge~


Live From Your Heart

Hiya folks! Today is a great day, a special day each month when we tell our new Die Cut Challenge at Stuck on U Sketches! I always love these challenges, love the openness in what you can do and love, love to see what everyone else does!

So...this week's challenge is....TREE!

I loved this so much that I did another project but then had this idea as well so I am sharing this first and will wait to show you the other! =)  This idea came to me one of those nights I was up and of course I can't sleep when I start thinking crafty! LOL!


The darling tree is from Zooballoo, a discontinued but super darling Cricut cart. The banner stickers are by Echo Park. And then I added some detail to each banner. A punched heart or star, stamping, buttons, pearls, heart Rain Dot stickers, etc. ( just realizing now that this photo is a bit dark, bummer)


And some more pieces from different Echo Park lines.


I guess thats about it for today! I've shared a T O N lately! Go me! LMBO! I hope you all have a great weekend! I hope and can't wait to hang out this weekend and do nothing but craft, be lazy (maybe think about laundry, or not...)

But DO go see the other gals projects for this challenge...they are all something else!!!! You won't be sorry!!!!

13 comments:

Stine Ursin said...

Cute page Leah!! I love that tree actually, but have not used Zooballoo in ages. Need to bring that one back out - love the whimsical cuts on it.The banners are also really great. Love how you have dressed them up!

Tammy E. said...

I really love how you used the tree on this page, and those banners -- too, too cute! Awesome page.

magicwanda said...

Oh Leah what a fun whimsical layout ...Love the banner tree great idea!
Hugs Wanda

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Leah, love this challenge... I am crazy about trees, leaves and flowers. The banners are juts perfect, what a great idea!

Faith Abigail Designs said...

Oh, this is SO cute! I love it! Can't wait to see the second project.

Nanne said...

that is so cute and I luv your banner around the tree ! leave it to you to be able to add so many details and still make it look good..LOL x)
hugs
Nanné

scrappinlil said...

Leah, very cute page..I love everything about it. TFS

Sandi Cl~ said...

AW, what an adorable page .. but the sentiment is the very best part! I lvoe how you have added a banner to your tree .. would never have thought of that! You have been ridiculously crafty this week! Awesome work on all of them!

**Treefrog** said...

Leah I love this (and your subject is too darn Cute, lol!) Love the banner and I love the tree. I've always had a "thing" for trees ever since I was little. I think because I've always been called "Tree", I guess short for Theresa, not cuz I'm tall, lol! And then the nickname Treefrog (but that's a whole other story, lol!) My hubs always laughs because he says I know the names of every tree there is (I don't, so shhhhh, he doesn't know that, lol!)
((Hugs)) Theresa

Rechelle said...

The tree with the banners is absolutely precious! I love the colors, too!

Rechelle

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Leah!!! What a really cute layout page! Love the banners!

Ira said...

Oh wow, that's a fabulous LO Leah! Your tree is one of the finest I've ever seen, very creative! Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment, I so appreciate this! Ira :-)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like your layout. Banners are popular. I got Zoobaloo free from Cricut.com with reward points.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com