Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Madness ~The Cutting Cafe~


Madness

Good Morning friends! I come by today with a quick but cute little card! We're off for the dentist this morning for the kids and me later today so another full day for me. But really..onto the card!

We were to choose something monster in theme from The Cutting Cafe  and I chose to use the monster shaped card from the "full of monster's" file...A Bunch of Monsters. Which by the way has a lot of different things with it, images, cards (like this one) and sentiments. Really cute! 


I added a couple rows of a polka dot stamp and did a couple layers of UTEE. I like the chunky uneven texture. And then added my embellishments...


The card took a bit of time to hand cut and believe it or not I pulled out about a hundred things to add to her and ended up with some adhesive chipboard pieces from Bo Bunny. What I really wanted was to have her holding an extra large lollipop but I didn't have the right stuff to do that =(

So, thanks for coming by...I've been posting a bunch lately so take a scroll on down and see what else I've posted if you've missed it! 

xoxo!

7 comments:

Regina Easter said...

omg.............. I LOVE your monster card...so scary its CUTE....hehehhe

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great card Leah.... he is as cute as can be! TFS

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

too cute to be scary!

crayola58 said...

Leah, what a darling take on the monster card challenge.....
Hugs
Carole

Jeri said...

Cute and sweet (even though a monster shouldn't be). I love those thick polka dots, adds lots of texture.

Juanna Hope Sia said...

hehe such a cute card! thanks for leaving a sweet comment on my blog (: i live in Singapore, same as the two girls who submitted their entries for the inspiration challenge (:

Nanne said...

hey!!! that looks like my hubby on a Friday night..LOL kidding of course.. cute cute cute card Leah!!
hugs
Nanné