Monday, October 24, 2011

October Kits ~Scrapbook Kits~


October Scrapbook Kits

Hi Friends! I wanted to come share with you today the October Kit I worked on for Scrapbook Kits. This has been up on the shop for awhile and I almost freaked when I saw the date....where the h*ll did October go? I'm not kidding...I don't think I've stopped and really looked at the date! Halloween is almost here! Wow!

Because I am posting so much, I won't post all the extra detail photos but these are pretty easy to see (and you can click on the photo to enlarge). The kit has great papers and lots of chipboard. Today I am also running a post at Scrapbook Kits with a little more on what I did with the chipboard. But you can find the kits here


The kit also comes with these cool butterfly pins, great large purple bling and very cool ribbon.


This crazy big funky flower and more, and more chipboard!


See you all soon!!! 

5 comments:

Sandi Cl~ said...

Super cure page, Miss Leah. Looks like a great kit and the layouts are totally charming! Hope to email you tomorrow.

Shona said...

beautiful layouts Leah.....and such adorable photos :) love them :)

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Love the pictures and your pages are awesome. I loveeeee chipboard too

~Joy-N-Jesus~ said...

those turned out so great! Hi girl! Miss seeing you! Talk soon!

Audrey Frelx said...

What wonderful pages!!! They look terrific!