Saturday, October 1, 2011

Turkey ~ABC Challenge Anything Goes~


Turkey

Today is an exciting day for me as it's the first post day for the newly relaunched ABC Challenge blog! And as one of the new designers I am looking forward to the challenges..something pretty different for me when it comes to a DT  =)

So what is the first challenge...Anything Goes! Oh yeah...that's a good one! LOL! Perfect to start with "A" and perfect to give everyone a chance to win a goody from one of 2 sponsors! Lili of the Valley and In 2 Stamps


Well this is pretty funny...I know nothing about this image! Seriously. It's a digi image from years ago when I first started crafting, I cut and colored him maybe 2 years ago and just found him...thought he was perfect for this Fall scene card. The tree is from Paper Dolls Dress Up cartridge. Stamped with a Papertrey Ink stamp, newsprint I think? The apples and acorns are stickers and all the leaves are MS punches. I used both Glossy Accents and Crackle Accents on various parts of this card. I love the texture that it adds to the card.


One of my favorite things to do is to add Glossy Accents on polka dots on paper...such a neat look!


So thank you very, very much for coming by and please do check out ABC...you'll love the challenges, the team is awesome and the candy will be divine! =)

10 comments:

Jenn said...

Very cute scene, I love that mystery turkey!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Leah this is an adorable card. Have fun on te new team.

Distressed Miss said...

Such a fun card Leah love it!
Big Hugs
Clare
xx

Sabina said...

Hi Leah!!! Such a lovely card!!! I’m very pleased to work with you at ABC.

julieprice3 said...

Great scene, love the tree. Great to be on the ABC team with you
Hugs Julie P

Debbie said...

Cute card Leah!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love that tree.. you did an amazing job with this Leah.. hugs

annette said...

great card Leah ... love ole man turkey .... luvnhugzX:)

DonnaMundinger said...

HeeHee! I remember that image! I got one too from the old MCPT challenges on the Cricut MB. Hey hon, congrats on the new DT gig! Adorable card and I decided to play along. We need to catch up! xxD

magicwanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.