Monday, October 3, 2011

Untitled ~Scrapbook Kits October sketch~


Good monday everyone! Hope everyone had a good weekend! We did, it was a great mix of relaxing, scrapping, going to church activities and spending time with friends! =)

I wanted to come by today and share my project for the October sketch challenge at Scrap with V
You have all month to play, with either the sketch or a photo inspiration. You can also go by and see the DT which you'd be very impressed with..such a neat and different group! 


And my project. These photos are of Scotti and Jordyn this past Summer at a baby shower. Oh my how I just love, love these photos of them! I also have a ton more scrapable pix from that day! =)

This great line is Echo Park, Playground. I did throw in some solids from my stash but all the prints are EP, as well as the stickers. 





I had a great time layering, layering stickers, adding details to those. This was a relatively quick page to put together but I think its a fun one, the colors and prints really stand well enough on their own! LOL!

Quick post today but wanted to share it sooner then later!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Regina Easter said...

what a fun layout....love it...hugs

Fern said...

Cute/fun layout, Leah!!! Love the papers, stickers, and colors!! Your kids are sooo cute!!!! Have a great day!!! Hugs!!!