Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Gobble ~The Cutting Cafe~


Gobble

I don't even think one Gobble is enough to say about this page! LOL! I created this warm, fun little layout for this week at The Cutting Cafe. All the Cutting Cafe images come from Thanksgiving Day. You know some files has this and that but this one is full of goodness so you really ought to check it out! 

I've used some warm tones from my stash and the houndstooth pattern paper is DCWV but everything else is Cutting Cafe. I did some hand drawn border lines and those are quickly becoming a favorite finishing touch for me! 

These wonderful photos are from last Thanksgiving. My Daddy working with the turkey (that are always bigger then my babies). Myself and my sister Amy. Then my daughter Jordyn and my niece Nina. I think they both look more alike then anyone else in the family. And then a super sweet little photo of my other niece Maddie and Jordyn on the kitchen floor, the way Jordyn is sitting makes her look teeny tiny! =)


Love love this background print! Love myself some text paper!


I printed this a couple times and cut with circle Nesties. Colored and inked edges. Way sweet image!


The rest of the details are mixes of goodies from my stash. Iamroses leaves, felt leaves from my stash, Prima flowers, rhinestones, a MS punch and just some paper layering. And of course...more, Gobble, Gobble! LOL! Oh, lastly I did spray here and there with brown Tattered Angels chalkboard mist, just can't tell too well in these photos.

Thank you so much for coming by! I've had such a good time being on this team with these talented ladies and thank Regina for inviting me to become a part of their team! Lucky girl! =)
And with Thanksgiving only next week...this layout made me extra excited for more family time! Hope you all feel the same...

~Leah

10 comments:

Shona said...

love the die cuts...and those are great photos.....gorgeous :)

Regina Easter said...

Hi Leah, this page is FANTASTIC GIRL..I can learn a lot from you on layouts...hugs

If The Shoe Fits... Scrap it! said...

Hey Leah! Thanks for stopping by, lol. Your daughters named is my daughters middle name Jordyn, lol, I love that name!

That LO is cute, sheesh, I dont think I own any Thanks Giving pics, weird, I know. Going to take some this year though. How did you do the "gobble gobblr circle punch? Wishing you and your fam a great holiday as well!

crayola58 said...

Leah, this is such a wonderful LO... I love all those wonderful smiling faces featured on your precious page.
Hugs
Carole

~Joy-N-Jesus~ said...

You go girl! That is SOOOO cute! LOVE IT!

Janie said...

Oh Leah this is one Beautiful LO !!!!
HUGS,JANIE

Margie said...

Hey girl! Just squeezing in a little love here. Awesome layout, as always! Geez, I've got a lot of catching up to do!

Audrey Frelx said...

Leah, what a beautiful layout! Wow, I really have got to catch up with all your wonderful creations!!!

Hugs, my friend!

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful!!
hugs
Laura

Sandi Cl~ said...

Aw how cute .. just came by to see your SOUS project but saw this instead ... and it is adorable! Love the houndstooth print. Awesome! Hugs!