Thursday, December 15, 2011

Frosty ~ABC Challenges F for Frosty~


Frosty

Today's chilling challenge at ABC is F for Frosty...Burrr! =) Now I think I may have gone a wee off on this as I wasn't really thinking frosty as in snow, so I apologize if this isn't right on with the challenge. But I do hope it will due! Cause I did enjoy making this!

The card base is a crisp white with some dark blue matting. I really find I enjoy using dark blue and could really use much more of that color in my stash! The great colorful snowflake print is Imaginisce, Cottage Christmas from last year? a left over scrap.


The hat and holly berries were from Winter Woodland. I just had the hide the selected contours for a design on the hat, but no biggie. And the holly is my favorite from the carts (at least the ones I have). I think Frosty came from the font from the same cart? Using the shadow only. The hat has a light stamped text pattern, and the sentiment a tiny polka dot (both stamps Papertrey Ink).  And of course, color coordinating Stickles! =)

An easy card but really cute one! I love things like this that are just simple but still SO fun! I can't wait to see what everyone does for this challenge! Happy 10 days til Christmas everyone! LOL! 

2 comments:

Margie said...

Hi'ya Leah! Hey, that rhymes! (If you say it with a NY accent). Your card turned out really cute! I love the bold blue sentiment. Oooohh...and I love the look of the stamping on the hat and sentiment. Very cool! Hope to stop back before ol' Ho Ho comes down the chimney!

jessica said...

This is beautiful! Love all the sparkle! TFS and wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!