Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I Love Swimming ~The Cutting Cafe Blog Hop~


I Love Swimming
(well really, no I don't, LOL)


Hiya friends! I want to wish you guys a VERY Happy New Year! I hope you all the great blessings from God and the health and wholeness we all so deserve! I'm not sure about you all...but I'm still writing 2010 on things so I'm really behind. LOL! I just can't believe it's another year, I mean, I knew it was coming but why so quickly? =) I want to thank you all for your friendship...I simply can not imagine my life any differently. I also want to give a little shout out to my Cutting Cafe DT sister's and welcome the new team!

And with that...The Cutting Cafe is having a little blog hop with something special on EVERY blog!

This week at The Cutting Cafe ends the term for some designers but I'll be staying on and will be joined by some new talent. And as a wonderful treat today one winner from my blog will receive this set,  Rain, Rain Go Away and come on...you can't get less rain then this layout! =) Thank you Regina for offering this giveaway to one of my blog followers! =) Please leave a comment and I'll be back Saturday to announce the winner!

You'll find all the blog hop details over at the Cafe.

And onto the layout....this fun collection of paper is Echo Park, Splash? This past Summer's release. 


There is great dimension to this layout so this photo was a good one to show that...


This is a funny one because I don't really swim...I won't even go underwater...but the kids enjoyed it! LOL


Goodness, at this point I'm not even sure I recall the line these die cuts come from, K&Company? I think.


And I added a TON of Stickles just about everywhere! Luckily the slightly warped paper doesn't bug me because it looks like the ripples of water. Nice!


Well friends, that's it for today...I'm not even sure who all will see this since there's still so much "holiday" going on! LOL! But I hope you get a chance to stop by The Cutting Cafe and check out the DT! I'll be back soon and let you know who the lucky winner is!

~Leah

28 comments:

jessica said...

Hi Leah!
This LO is awesome!! I love all the dimensions and your use of this file is awesome!! So excited to be working with you again :)

Nanne said...

Well, I'm sure you did the title with your kids in mind and if they are anything like mine, they love swimming..LOL
I love the colors on this layout, plus those little splashes of water look cool going over the photos like that.. another winner!!
Hugs
Nanné

Regina Easter said...

oh Leah what a fun layout...with all the cold weather, I am dreaming summer time now...I simple LOVE this layout..hugs

Sandi Cl~ said...

Love this page, sista! Even I might like swimming if I could float around all day on the awesome colors and waves .. just wonderful. I am still so tired I can hardly even think .. but today is a ME day and I hope to get some scrapping done!

Ellen said...

Love all the colors and dimensions of this work of art!! ;) Just starting my crafting journey, and so inspired by things like this!

Craftyhomemade said...

Beautiful layout.

Indira
craftyhomemade7atgmail.com

Carolyn Wolff said...

Leah, your layout is amazing. It is very cold here in Ontario, Canada and I wish I was floating in a pool, soaking up the sun.

Thanks for the warm welcome and I look forward to working with you on the team.

Andrea Amu said...

Fun page... great dimension!
Makes me eager for some warmer weather agin, lol!

Carole Beath said...

Awwww, how cute is this LO, Leah. Love it....
Hugs
Carole

bonnie said...

Awww this is so cute...love the Summer layout....gorgeous! Merry Christmas sweetie! ;) Hugs x

famillemarleau said...

Your layout is so beautiful. Love those colors. Thanks for the chance, Johanne L.

kat62 said...

Such a fun LO, I really like how you put it together. I'm glad to hear that you are stay on the DT. Thank you for the chance to win.

Kathi

Jeri said...

Wow, Leah, this is a fabulous layout. I love all the dimension. I'm with you, I don't like to go under water either. I leave the swimming to the kids. Glad you'll still be working on the team, so much creative talent.

Glenda Joy said...

So pretty and colorful! Great layout! The waves are amazing, too.

SAbrat said...

Love the colors you used in this. Very pretty!

Tina M said...

I love your layout! The dimension is totally awesome :) I wish I wasn't so afraid to do that to mine....something I want to work on this new year :)thanks for the inspiration!
Happy New Year

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

awesome scrapbook layout!

Ana said...

Awesome layout!!

Isabelle said...

Beautifully creative layout! Looking at my 2011 summer photos again...hmmmm...

Crafty Lady said...

Very cute layout... makes me yearn for summer and swimming. It is nice to see such a happy group!!!

DianeL said...

Love your 'waves' - great job

Becca said...

Such a cute layout! I am wishing it was warm enough to swim now!

Becca

scrappinbecca@gmail.com
scrappinbeccascraftroom.blogspot.com

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

A quite creative way to use the Rain, Rain . . . . set! You are thinking outside the box!! Such a fun scrapbook LO. card! You could use that on a card too!
KristaInMN at gmail dot com

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

A quite creative way to use the Rain, Rain . . . . set! You are thinking outside the box!! Such a fun scrapbook LO. card! You could use that on a card too!
KristaInMN at gmail dot com

Diane said...

Love the dimensionality on this!

Diane said...

I love the dimensionality of this layout. It makes it look so "active."

littlen said...

fabulous lo. tfs.
happy new year.
littlen44 at gmail dot com

Marionment said...

I love all of the details and colors.