Sunday, December 18, 2011

My 2011 Christmas Cards


I wanted to share the sets of cards I made to give out this year. This is the first set I did. The candy cane, tag and pocket are all Papertrey Ink products. I made the tag by layering the border, a polka dot and the sentiment, ticket is a PTI die, as is the pocket.

The photo you may have seen before...LOL! I gave this card out to close family that I knew would want photo's of the kids.

As much as this one is "cute". There is just something I don't "love" about it. But after creating SO many and stamping, watercoloring everything...I felt I had put enough time into them. KWIM? But they are cute enough, I guess. This set were given to school staff, people that may not get all the attention like the teacher's do. I was happy to see the smiles when they opened them and got something handmade! =)


And the last set. Both pattern papers are DCWV. Embossed with the swirl CB folder, edges inked of course. These again are simple but pretty cute in person.



I made 3 sets of about a dozen cards each...so it really was a good amount of work. But fun to do! And projects I could work on while hanging out with the kids and stuff. I even brought these over to my Mom's while visiting and my niece helped me put them together! 
Thanks for letting me share...I'll be back for the little teacher gift I made.

5 comments:

jessica said...

Beautiful cards!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Bug Junkie said...

Hi Leah! Your cards are Adorable. Wishing you a blessed and happy Christmas and New Years. Hugs!

Brenda said...

loveee your cards!
hugs
Brenda

Sandi Cl~ said...

Love your cards .. cannot beleive that you did so many .. whew! of course the one with the kids is just so adorable .. I love that photo! hugs

Carole Beath said...

Leah, what a nice bunch of sweet cards.... Thanks for stopping by my blog to leave such a sweet sweet comment. Hugs..Have a blessed Christmas.
Carole