Monday, December 5, 2011

Season's Greetings ~Scrap With V~


Season's Greetings


Challenges have gone up for this month at Scrapbook Kits and we've got both a sketch and an inspirational challenge. This time around, I chose the inspiration photo. But...I'm going to make you head over to see it here. =)  I took the inspiration in a bit of a different direction but I am so pleased with how it turned out! This is a card I can see doing again for the holidays! Lots of fun ideas I think for this design. 


I think this sentiment is from Beyond Birthdays. A cart I had and sold so this was cut probably a couple years ago and I only found it now. I gave this handsome cut some shimmer spray so its rather lovely IRL.


The window card was designed using my Gyspy and the larger snowflakes cut from Doodlecharms (all snowflakes but this one hidden, this is my fav snowflake from all my cartridges). The smaller snowflakes are punches by EK Success.


The pattern paper is by Basic Grey, the kraft by DCWV. I hope you'll take a moment to head of to Scrapbook Kits...I think you'll be as impressed as I was with the DT projects this month!

See you soon!

2 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

Very pretty card!

Debbie said...

Love your card and the cute snowflakes!!