Friday, December 9, 2011

Season's Greetings ~SOUS December 9~


Season's Greetings

Hey ladies! Hope you are all very well! I know this time of year is super busy and we're all posting up a storm with DT projects and holiday things, I hope to make some more time to get around to visit you all!
I wanted to share the sketch today for SOUS made by Sandi. Love it!


And my page using Bo Bunny Blizten. I really enjoyed putting this together and layering these different things. It also was a challenge because I put this together at the scrap retreat I went to so I only had what I had to work with. It was kinda cool to do that.


This die cut was cut from Beyond Birthdays and I tell you is probably 3 years old! I must of cut it and then put it away. I may do that more often because when you need something...its so quick to put together!
The lantern and flourish are both die cuts from the matching line.


The border here is really a mix of things. Trim by Webster. The flowers stamped with Liquid Pearls are part of the die cut from Blizten. Some random Prima's. The reindeer paper from the line as well and the cream is a ribbon border, though you can't really tell the texture here.


This shows another Cricut cut from Joys of the Season, and the paper distressing I did.


That pretty much sums this up! LOL! I hope you'll have a chance to use this great sketch and also check by SOUS to see what the other gals did...such an awesome team over there!
Thanks again to Sandi for the sketch! See you soon!

8 comments:

Stine Ursin said...

Grate layout sweet Leah. Love the picture of you all.

Nanne said...

Beautiful layout Leah, so much fun to look at, plus those papers make it so playful..
hugs
Nanné

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

sweet page, Leah! Love family photos in front of the Christmas tree! Your details rock!

Shona said...

what a great family photo....just gorgoeus!

Andrea Amu said...

Hello Leah!

First off I wanted to thank you for welcoming me to the SOUS dt so warmly! I appreciate that alot and I am excited to be able to join you talented ladies!

Second, what a joyous page! I love the rocking horse diecut. Adds the perfect holiday detail!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Sandi Cl~ said...

What an adorable page, Leah! I am just dying over that rocking horse .. I haven't cut him in forever and feel inspired! And ... I had to go run check my stash and make I ordered Blitzen when we ordered all that BoBunny! Whew! I did!! So glad that you liked the sketch .. now I am off to work on the last D/C challenge for this month .. easy peasy, huh?

Esther said...

Cute layout!!!

annette said...

An absolutely beautiful Christmas pic & stunning LO .. love that rocking horse .. Hugz X:)