Sunday, December 25, 2011

Tag Sets


Merry Christmas

Today is one of the most important, if not THE most important day of the year...the celebration of the birth of Jesus! Now normally I don't get too religious here but when it comes to who I truly am, it's a Christain woman and today is such a blessed day...not to mention just the funniest day ever! Cause who doesn't LOVE Christmas! 

This is my post day at Scrapbook Kits and I've created this tag set. I have these glass honey containers and I am giving these to my sisters and my Mom. I created a tag for the jar as well as a matching tag for the gift bag. I have to say that these were really, really fun to create! 


These are all Sizzix embossing products that I got recently on sale for 75% off! Woot Woot! I've hand cut this handsome reindeer and added some Stickles Glitz, I've also embossed the background. All pieces inked with Distress Inks in Vintage Photo and Brushed Corduroy (which is the same for all tags).


The matching gift tag with some added punched snowflakes.


You can see it better here but all tags have also been sprayed with Tattered Angels glimmer mist so they are lovely. This is de-bossed and watercolored accents and clear bling.


The embossed tag, with more watercolor and lots more brown colored bling.


I'm so in love with these! LOL! This embossed snowflake was just taken from the center of the embossing folder..you'll see in a second what I did with the remaining piece. I've added more Stickles Glitz and a lovely jeweled brad.


And another snowflake only half embossed so I had space for the To and From.


And what did I do with all those left over scraps..but made them into a card! I got the idea when my craft sheet was covered with still useable glimmer mist so I took that embossed card and rubbed away using up that left over mist...now a shimmer here as well! There is some good dimension to this card but I don't think that photographed. Still pretty though...


Thank you all SO much for coming by...and I hope you all had just a wonderful, magic filled day!

Lots of love, Leah

4 comments:

jessica said...

Merry christmas Leah!
These are beautiful!

Stine Ursin said...

Gorgeous tags Leah!! Hope again that you all are having a blesses an wonderful Christmas!!

Ps! I got an expression from hubby for Christmas. He has been ebay shopping!!!! Can't wait to play :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Hey Chickie! Long time no see. I don't know what exactly happened the last few months and how we sort of got out of keeping in touch, but lets not let that happen this next year, okay? Missing you and your family and hoping you had a fabulous Christmas. Your tags are all so beautiful. Looks like you've still got the crafting mojo. Me, not so much, but we'll try to remedy that in 2012 as well. Love ya, girlfriend! xxD

Brandi said...

I love these and since I also bought the sizzix embossing products 75% off now I know what to do with them. These are beautiful!!!!