Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Teacher Christmas Gift


I made this small gift bag for my son's teacher for Christmas. There is local honey inside. I didn't realize until the week school gets out that the class was not doing a teacher gift, so... =)  

I decorated the honey glass container in the inside but didn't love it enough to pull it out and rephotograph it. LOL! 

I'm really very happy about how these turned out though...so simple but really very pretty. I started with the darker blue snowflake ornament first but realized I didn't like the blue so did this one as well. I used my Nesties to cut the circles. Used Papertrey Ink clear card stock for the center and a Sizzix snowflake die, cut in Bazzill paper.


And this was the first one I had done. A little more simple but still pretty! If I did it again I'd do a slightly larger one so I had more room of the clear part like this one, but I'd do the back one again with the other details. I think there's a TON of possibilities with this!


Thanks for coming by...the big day is coming...

4 comments:

jessica said...

Beautiful Leah!
TFS :)

Iris Benkel-Sommer said...

very very beautiful,
i love the stra/flake idea.

iris

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Absolutely beautiful! I also love the picture of your three precious babies!!!!!

Shona said...

this is just gorgeous :)