Monday, December 12, 2011

This Will Be Our Year ~The Cutting Cafe~


This Will Be Our Year

Hi Friends! Today I did something a wee different for The Cutting Cafe
It's New Years is the file for the fun background. There are some black and white plus colored options in that file and then for the sentiment I used this file that has a great large circle and some sentiments. Too fun!
I also like that some of this doesn't have to be overtly themed, but still! =)

My kids recently found the joy of some kid bubbly, LOL, Martinelli's. They actually beg for it, LOL, so I made this and thought it would be something extra special for New Years! 


I had fun digging through all my chipboard pieces and adding them here. I wondered if I'd ever use them! Ha! The paper is a new stack to me, thanks to shopping ON Thanksgiving night and bought a DCWV stack, something travel? LOVE IT!


And lastly, a dimensional shot..and the terrible time I had with those dang strings! LOL!


I'm so glad you came by and hope you enjoyed this! And when I see you towards the end of the month there will be a GREAT surprise here from The Cutting Cafe! Yay!  =)

8 comments:

Sandi Cl~ said...

Great project,hon! Love the balloons and all the festive colors! The kids will love getting this on New Years! Talk soon!

Regina Easter said...

oh my oh my oh my....what a fun kid project...i love the colors...this rocks...

June Houck said...

Gorgeous! I love this :)

Esther said...

What a fun hang tag!!! So festive!

jessica said...

Wow!!! What an awesome project! Love the fun colors and all the dimensions :)

Jeri said...

Awesome project, Leah, and great idea! This would make a fabulous hostess gift for a New Year's Eve party.

Carole Beath said...

Wow, Leah this is simply spectacular. I love all of the Cutting Cafe design part, for sure, and the other elements wrap the deal up for a grand project.
Carole

Jaspere said...

Love it! Perfect for the season.