Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Delicious ~Scrapbook Kits Inspiration~


Delicious

So at Scrapbook Kits we have our new challenges up...a sketch and inspiration challenge. I've chosen the pretty fruity photo to work with! =)  You can find all the DT projects over at the blog. Here's the photo....
I think there are many ways to go with this and you can see many ideas over on the blog..of course! Hope you will stop by...


And my little card. I used some fresh colors inspired by the photo along with the fruit. All the paper comes from the DCWV stack. I've sanded all the edges to bring out the white core which is an easy and subtle detail. Layered the paper and corned the bottom corners.



My goodness, my goodness..this may be my very quickest blog post ever...but things to do! LOL! Thanks for coming by and hope to see you soon...Hope you all had a great and safe New Years night! Hugs!

4 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

Super SWEET card!!! Makes me feel warm!! TFS

jessica said...

beautiful....makes me want the winter over and spring time here now!
TFS :)

Brenda said...

cute cute cute!!!did I say that this is super cute?! lol
hugs
Brenda

Kelly said...

What a sweet card...your choice of the pastel papers and colors are delicious!