Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Flower ~The Cutting Cafe~


I'm so excited that this week we were asked to use The Cutting Cafe's new Loopy Flower. There are a few sizes available (and shown here) along with a neat variation with holes! Really cool! I can't wait to see what the entire team has done with this!

I wanted to think a bit outside the box...or on it, if you will! LOL! And made mine from vellum. 


I used a paint brush to add glue and then chunky gold glitter....pretty!


My little tag was made using Jot It Down, colored with Distress Inks to match my green brad in the center of the flower. Easy and cute! A gift to my youngest sister...Bebo is my family nickname. =)


Okay, well I guess this week I am the queen of quick blog posts but I am sure that's not too bad because who has time right now to read it all? Not I! =)

I'll see you guys soon for another post...have a great week!

14 comments:

jessica said...

I love it Leah! So beautiful with the glitter :)

jessica said...

I love it Leah! So beautiful with the glitter :)

Shona said...

ooooo beautiful flower :)

Brenda said...

awww how pretty!!!
hugs
Brenda

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Regina Easter said...

how cute cute cute cute....hugs

Jaspere said...

I never thought of using vellum. Great idea.

scrappinlil said...

I love this Leah...I really love that big flower on top very pretty...Thank you for following my blog now. I always look forward to new blogger friends. Thank you for the beautiful comment too.

Maureen Reiss said...

Super cute!!! Love the glittery BLING!!!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Leah, your bow turned out great. I love the added glitter.

Audrey Frelx said...

Leah, this looks just beautiful!!!

Kelly said...

Happy New Year Leah...I hope you had a wonderful holiday! I'll bet you are having a blast with The Cutting Cafe. Isn't Regina fabulous! What a gorgeous loopy bow. I love how you added glitter!

Kingston's Kreations said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I love the glitter, such a cute idea. I am so excited to be on the design team with you and get to know you! :) Happy New Year!

Hey Hey Paula said...

What a good idea to use vellum & I love the added glitter. I'm looking forward to working with you on the DT.