Friday, January 20, 2012

Get Out ~SOUS Sketch~



Get Out

Sorry I am a wee late posting! I totally thought this was scheduled so I didn't even check! Oops! Ok so today we've got another great sketch from my girlfriend Nanne and I adore this sketch and had actually wanted to do something with this kind of design, so when I saw her sketch I was pretty excited! Please head over to SOUS to see that! 

I had some very special photos from a family walk and decided I wanted to use them all and turned the sketch into a double layout!


I was thrilled to finally get the Campin' Critters Cricut cartridge. Adore this one and know I'll use it over and over again!

This cartridge has a lot in it, images, titles, shapes and then something called a badge which contains extra images as well, this smaller bunny being on of them.


Did a bit of stamping on the large tree and love the look of this having popped some of these layers.


My title shape was cut from Going Places and stamped with a woodgrain stamp. I used cork letters and BG sticker letters, also added some criss crossed jute behind the OUT.


There's that funky bunny and grass cut from Create a Critter. Oh, and the papers are a from K&Company.



And lastly my jute border I added around the photos and kept simply in place with a couple staples from my Tiny Attacher.


Alrighty...thanks for coming by...we are right in the middle of my kitchen makeover so I'll share some demo photos...I can't wait to see cabinets installed...today! EEEEE! =)

12 comments:

The Cropping Canuck said...

This layout is so nice. It makes me miss summer!

Fern said...

What a wonderful 2 pager, Leah!!! Love the little critters and the photos will definitely bring back wonderful memories later on!!
How exciting for you getting a new kitchen!! Can't wait to see pictures!! Hugs!

Sassy Scrapper said...

These are the days to treasure the most. Now you've captured them on this fabulous layout. You've got a beautiful family.
Hugs Bonnie

Rach1fun said...

This is an absolutely fabulous layout!!!! Every piece of it just pops, I love it!!

jessica said...

OMG I love it!!
GREAT sketch!!

Andrea Amu said...

Ohh, I really enjoy 2 pagers and this is just fantastic, Leah! The squares are perfect for this layout and love, love what you did with the Campin' Critters cart. I recently got that cart too... need to crack that baby open! ;)

Sandi Cl~ said...

What a great 2 pager Miss Leah! I do not have that camping cart but it looks adorable! Love how you've used the jute!

Awesome that your cabinets are being installed. Woohoo!

Now come visit my blog and see my paper folding technique . took some time doing that baby!

annette said...

wow Leah you rocked this with a double ... how cute are those little critters & of course the kiddies ... LOL ..love the jute dividing too ... excellent ... & stunning kitchen reno !!!! hugz X:)

Cindy said...

Hi Leah,GORGEOUS job with your BEAUTIFUL layout!AWESOME details,Yes its been too long, Thanks for stopping by:) Have a SUPER day!

Nanne said...

That is such a great take on our sketch.. love the way you layered the title with the twine and the cute tree.. Amazing layout!!
Hugs
Me :)

UMHome said...

I love the peaceful feeling that your LO can bring to me. I love every single detail. Wonderful. Tks for sharing.

4kids4 said...

Wonderful layout! Love the use of the cork on a page about the outdoors...clever! TFS!

~Sharon C.