Friday, January 20, 2012

Kitchen Moving Along...


This was the last couple days at my house....then my husband I stayed up all night and decided to scrape the popcorn off the ceilings! We're so excited we haven't slept in a week! Seriously!

Here's the demoed room...


There was more flooring then this, a few more styles (how many times have they done this kitchen in 40 something years?). But see that rainbow wallpaper along the bottom of the wall...can you imagine that!


We've been chillin' in bed for 3 days now! =)


 This was just finished....California pine floors....


And what JUST arrived...along with the rain....HURRY UP guys and get this in!


I am about to pass out if I can't see these cabinets! Just about time....=o)

7 comments:

jessica said...

OMG I love the floor!!! Can not wait to see the finished product!!

Andrea Amu said...

Ohh, girl! So jealous! I want to do our kitchen over so badly... I just adore your lovely new wood flooring! Enjoy :)

Nanne said...

loving that floor Leah and I honestly can't wait to see the end result cause I have a feeling its going to be amazing..
hugs
Nanné

The Cropping Canuck said...

So exciting!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So so happy for yo Leah... Can't wait to see it all done..

Faith Abigail Designs said...

The floors look beautiful! What a difference flooring can make. Can't wait to see more.

Faith Abigail Designs said...

The floors look beautiful! What a difference flooring can make. Can't wait to see more.