Sunday, January 22, 2012

Last Sneak Peek of My Kitchen...


Ok, I thought I would post one last sneak peek of the kitchen! My husband and BIL spent the day adding LED lights into both the kitchen and dining space and it looks incredible, beyond what I had hoped. And cool as well as both spaces on are dimmers, thought that was cool.

My peninsula is being put in as we speak and hopefully the granite today as well. But the job should be completed tomorrow. I still need to choose a backsplash, hardware and paint, and retexture the walls and ceilings and we're good to go! (Yay, we know that part is supposed to go first but we ended up doing much more then we originally thought!)

So next time...I'll share photos of the completed space! Hopefully not too far from now =)

Hope you guys enjoy what's left of your weekend...and GO San Francisco 49ERS!


xoxo, Leah

4 comments:

jessica said...

this is looking awesome! can not wait to see the finished product!
TFS :)

CraftyGirl said...

Yay for you!! I bet you can't wait for this project to be completed!! Good luck!

barb :)

4kids4 said...

Looking good! I'm about to take on the same project...and I've enjoyed watching yours! The floor looks fantastic!! TFS!

~Sharon C.

Sorry about the 49ers...go PATS!!

Scossie Jane said...

Your new kitchen is looking fab Leah, can't wait to see photo's once it's finished.... Hugs x