Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sending You Butterfly Hugs ~The Cutting Cafe~


Sending You Butterfly Hugs

Hi friends! Good afternoon! Things that are not home related and certainly flying by me right now so I haven't posted much craftiness lately.

I do however have a little card to share with you today using from The Cutting Cafe. The black border and text inside the box are from Animal and Bug Love, very, very cute set! And lots that comes on the file with lots of possibilities for projects, Valentines for sure, but also great for Love themed, friendship or kids cards!

Here shows the text that comes with the border box. Cute! And also my sheer ribbon and border punch. There's also a hint of the embossing on the background and inked paper.


I used my photo editing software to perfectly fit the text into my sentiment box. Perfect fit and so cute! Cut in vellum (I'm on a roll with this stuff) and backed with a pale pink paper. Papers are by Basic Grey.
And then of course, my Fiskar punched butterflies and a splatter of white paint!


So today I am finally putting my kitchen back together. There is still work to be done on the walls (and yes, yes we are going backwards (ceilings, walls first) but we ended up doing much more then we thought we would) and only for around $3,000 over budget! LOL! But I did get a new dishwasher out of this too! So cool what they are doing these days....okay, I could go on and on but I'll let you guys go...

Happy Hump Day, xoxo, Leah

5 comments:

Staying Crafty said...

This is beautiful!

jessica said...

Beautiful Leah!!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Great card, Leah. Lots of nice detail! All right already .. time for more photos!

Faith Abigail Designs said...

This is beautiful! I love all the little butterflies climbing up the card.

CraftyGirl said...

I am lovin' this card!! The butterflies looks amazing... just like they are flying away!

I hope your kitchen remodel is coming along the way you hoped! Can't wait to see the final photos!

barb :)