Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I Love This Life With U ~The Cutting Cafe~


I Love This Life With U

 Oh my gosh...I am back at it! I have been creating a ton lately and LOVE being in these moods! Finding so much inspiration, at Pinterest, spending the day in San Fran with my girlfriends...all the sites and colors and patterns of life have totally got me ready to create!

 Today I wanted to share with you a page I did for The Cutting Cafe using a fun set called Fun With Party Hats. I didn't have anything birthday to scrap but as soon as I saw the file I thought...banners! I chose the papers I wanted to use first and then chose my markers to match. 


Here is a close up of the banner...very fun! My only thing is that the markers don't color too well, but I tried hiding some of that with a bit of stamping over the designs, and that seemed to work! I punched these butterflies and ran them through my small X Xryon and glittered them with Doodlebug glitter. Way pretty!


All patterned papers are from DCWV. And sticker embellishments are from Echo Park. I've used a bit of this and that from both companies so I apologize for not having exact product details.


I was happy to scrap these photos. My little girl worked so hard one day tracing and cutting out her little hand prints on construction paper, then she surprised me by doing her foot (LOL!) and making some kind of hat from it...hilarious! But I am pretty thrilled I have to say that she loves crafting...I look forward to the years as she gets older and can craft with me (well, she does now but she's little so...more work then fun).


Thanks so so much for stopping in and have a great day! Feeling so happy today and so glad we had the day off of school yesterday! Gotta love a short week!

Hugs, Leah

8 comments:

Regina Easter said...

what a SWEET layout...i love the banners...and your children are BEAUTIFUL...hugs

Sandi Cl~ said...

Great page, cute banner .. and oh, fabulous memory of your gal and her hand hat .. heehee!

Stine Ursin said...

This is so colorful and bright!! Love it Leah.
So sorry I have not left you a comment for ages. Too much going on these days I guess. hope you are all well :)

Carolyn Wolff said...

Very nice layout! Love the banners.

Carole Beath said...

Darling darling layout.... what a cute face.
Love this.
You have such beautiful children, and that inspires to make awesome layouts...which you do.
Carole

sharon said...

Love the colors, and banner!!! :)

Hey Hey Paula said...

Leah, such a sweet layout & a clever way to use the hats to make a banner.

jessica said...

I love your LO! Like always you do such beautiful work!!
Sorry I havent been around....you are not coming up in my dashboard :(
Well off to see what else I have missed!