Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's Twins ~ABC Challenges~

It's Twins

Hi friends! Welcome by! I've got a little card to show you today for this the new challenge this month at ABC Challenges,...
I for 'In Pairs' (like 2 of something, like my hearts or the babyies this card is for!). 

With this challenge I knew there were soooo many ideas for this but my friend came to mind who is expecting twins in a coupe months and you don't get much more "in pair" then twins! LOL! So I thought making her a card would be perfect and then I decided to go with a set of chipboard covered hearts. I also liked using something girly (like the hearts) but giving it a little boy spin with the cool printed papers.


I used a great paper collection by DCWV, Little Boys (I believe, but it did come from Michaels). The sticker, yep, a sticker is by Jolee. I don't do stickers much but had been given a stack of baby/kid stickers and thought this one was really cute and went so very well with the colors! The hearts have a bit of gloss on the pattern which makes them a bit more fun (that yellow is really a nice camo-print green but these were photographed off my iPhone).


I always look forward to my DT project for ABC, I find the challenge really fun there and hope you do as well and will play along...would love to see your take on "in pairs".

Thanks for coming by...the kitchen is complete now so I'll be sharing photos soon...

xoxo Leah

2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is just as cute as can be. This is a sticker that you just had to get and use! TFS

Sandi Cl~ said...

So cute, Leah! I'm sure she will love it! Can't believe you are getting projects done around this kitchen remodel. May have to fly out this weekend and check it out! :)