Friday, February 24, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. ~SOUS Die Cut Challenge~

Another WARNING for my hubby...



Mr. & Mrs.


I'm so excited to share this with you, you not him...hehe! So, today is another wonderful Die Cut Challenge reveal day for Stuck on U Sketches and this is a great one, an easy one and one that I expect you to play along with! LOL!

......L O V E

What a delightful challenge! Here is something a little special for my hubby...and probably my favorite of the wedding pages I've created so far...


I cut this a couple times, once in the pink, then the shimmery white. And hand cut the & symbol. I've used Swiss Dots to emboss and filled the small heart with glitter. This cut along with most of the cuts come from Sweethearts cartridge. The photo frame comes from A Child's Year, which is a favorite cart of mine for choosing cuts that can be used as photo mats (I believe they are under the tag feature).


I'm feeling a little mixed on this photo...part of my sees that I look younger but then I don't see so much a change even if this was almost 10 years ago! We got married a The Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas and got some fabulously cheesy "prom" styled wedding photos. =)


LOVE this cut and will certainly use this again, if not only for the silhouette of the couple inside...cuteness!
The box actually was with the bells by the photo but I wanted to add an actual ribbon so cut this paper bow off and added it to the car.



I've taken a small sticker by Echo Park and heat embossed this lovely Love You sentiment by Inkadinkado.
The number stickers for the year are also EP and the cute word Love is from Create a Critter. I've cut this on shimmery white paper using my Imagine and LOVE the idea of purchasing white or cream shimmer paper and then being able to create ANY color using the Imagine! Nice! Also all the extra hearts on the page were also cut using the Imagine and the Create a Critter cart.


Gosh, that was a lot! Thanks for sticking with me...see you soon!

4 comments:

Tammy E. said...

This is certainly one of my favorite layouts you've done. The colors are so soft and pretty. Love the couple in the car too. I see that great minds think alike on using that heart from the Sweethearts cartridge. It is one of my favorite hearts! Awesome page!

Sandi Cl~ said...

This is such a fabulous page, sweetie .. the details are awesome .. and oh the colors are so soft and pretty .. and i LOVE that photo .. you look great!

annette said...

AWWWWW!!!! how good-looking are the lovebirds in the photo ... terrific LO Leah, love all your detail... you all never cease to amaze me with your die cuts ... BTW I've been shopping .. you've all got me hooked !!!! Hugz X:)

Nanne said...

I mean seriously, what can I say that hasn't already been said..LOL Love this layout Leah, the colors are fantastic and that photo of you is awesome..
hugs
Nanné
p.s I think I just repeated everyone else..LOL