Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sometimes You Just Feel Naughty ~ABC Challenges~


Sometimes You Just Feel Naughty

It's that wonderful point of the mid-month when ABC Challenges has their new challenge for the month and we are at J for Jazz It Up...using bling, glitter, etc on your projects. Now that should be an easy one..right? =)

We have a wonderful sponsor this week, Bugaboo stamps and they've got a great prize for us...along with a wonderful prize from The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop. You can find all the details at ABC...

So I was lucky enough to get to use a Bugaboo image for my project and I about died when I saw this female cop...I thought my hubby would get a kick out of this! Maybe he'd appreciate femail cops a bit more if they all looked like this? LOL! 

I've used some different pieces from different DCWV stacks, using though papers with a gloss finish (the hearts and the red background) the inside of the card has matching chipboard hearts covered in the red/blue glossy paper.

For a little more jazz, I cut the card base of metallic paper. I was able to think of different ideas other then just glitter for this challenge so used some metallics, bling, glitter and the glossy papers...


And here's another shot to show the Stickles I've added to various parts of this va-va-voom lady...


I kept extra embellishment to a minimum which was unbelievably difficult to do but with so much layering and the extra large image and glitter...I thought it held its own...now I think I know where I can get myself a pair of those handcuffs...hummmm? LOL!

Take it easy...see ya friday! Happy Hump Day!

4 comments:

Distressed Miss said...

Fabulous card Leah, really made me chuckle.
Big Hugs
Clare
xx

Brenda said...

awww love it!!!
hugs
Brenda

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leah I am sure DH will enjoy this card... Hugs from Ukiah

Cindy said...

OMG Leah,your card is sooo cute!AWESOME job girl!:)