Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentines Day ~The Cutting Cafe~

Hope all you fine friends are having a great week!
Mine started out wonderfully with having a friend and her kiddo's over for a couple days. Only thing that could of been better was her 2 year old NOT screaming at midnight! LOL! But hey, that's okay! What a joy to be a "grown" up and still have a sleep over with your best friend! Yay!

Okay, okay...onto my card! I've got a card designed to give a girlfriend for Valentines Day using a wonderful file from The Cutting Cafe. I used the M&M candy file...there are a ton of candy options for all those wonderful sweets. But I also wanted to show that you can use these without having them just about the candy. So I've used a tag and also this awesome polka dot! 


I thought dot on dot would be cool so I've used a larger size embossed dot over the digi paper. Also embossed the background which is the red card base. Added in some flowers, a few ribbons and a button and called it cute! LOL!


Have a great day...only a coupe more until the weekend! Right? LOL! Take care ladies....

12 comments:

anita01 said...

Och geweldig leuk en je kinderen, wat een schitterende L-O's...

Warme groetjes,
Anita

Regina Easter said...

hey leah, i totally agree, this is cute cute....didn't have to be just used for m&m's...you rock and how fun an adult sleepover....hugs

jessica said...

I love it Leah!! So pretty with the embossed dots!

Carole Beath said...

Hi Leah.... I was so pleased that you stopped in my blog to say hello and leave a sweet comment. Life is just buzzing past us with our busy stuff going on, but I am so pleased we can say hi now and then. Love your Valentine project. Loved the little story about the big folk sleepover. What fun. I have my 3 Tucson friends coming up this month for our annual Card camp...3 days of total fun, laughter, creativity.
Hugs
Carole

Sandi Cl~ said...

Aw, Leah .. that was so sweet of you to make that for me!! Now you don't have to mail it .. heehee! Seriously .. cute cute!

Shona said...

this is just so adorable and I love the colors :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I have to agree with Carole, it's nice to take time out for our friends... how fun to have a sleep over with your friend... thanks for taking time to stop by and visit with me... hugs my friend

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

sooo pretty!, love it!

Debbie said...

Love the polka dots and embossing!!!

Kelly said...

How cool is this dots on dots and an adult sleepover...what fun! Hope all is well...I'll bet the kids are growing like weeds. Give them a big hug for me!

Hey Hey Paula said...

Leah, I love your card, especially the dots on dots...great colors too.

Hey Hey Paula said...

Leah, I love your card, especially the dots on dots...great colors too.