Friday, March 23, 2012

Celebrate Easter ~SOUS Die Cut Challenge~


Celebrate Easter

 I love Friday's! Normally my hubby has the day off, not always and not today but I love knowing the weekend is here. No walking to school, no homework and hopefully something fun and always uninterrupted family time for us! But also...it's reveal challenge day for Stuck on U Sketches and today is a Die Cut Challenge day and we've got...BUNNIES! Cute! 


 I welded 2 of these bunnies together from Easter 2010 in my Gypsy to create this tiny tag card. Perfect to add onto a gift or gift bag! I cut the card then another piece to pop on the front, also added a bow from the same cart. Really so sweet in person!


 And a matching tag! I thought this would be cute on a Easter goody, a box of chocolates or something like that! I had all these scraps and was able to put this together in just minutes because everything was ready to go! Just chose this cut from Storybook, put the 2 printed papers together on the cutting mat so that they actually cut like this, with the seam hidden with the yarn. Celebrate is an Imagine cut.



 You all will be thrilled with the projects put together from our team this week so do stop in and visit SOUS! Has me very ready for Spring!

 Have you guys watched Touch yet? The new Kiefer Sutherland show on Fox? It's 2 for 2 and it's brought me to tears each time..."we live in a world where everything is possible"...all about a little boy that doesn't speak but can content the dots, so to speak. I wish we lived in a world where we did go out of our way to help someone else...let them know you care. Who can you reach out to today? Something to think about...

Ok thank you so much for coming by, have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the shaped card and her little polka-dot bow! So cute...great job, Leah!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Hi, Leah!! Talk about a cute project! I have had my eye on him all week. I had no idea that it was a tag ... but I've been wondering what cart he was on .. sadly, I don't have that one! Kudos on another great project . hugs ~

magicwanda said...

Leah I love that bunny ....Great tag. creative you are!

Tammy E. said...

Adorable and creative. I really wish I had that cartridge, but it is one of those that you can't find anywhere, or if you do, you have to pay the big bucks. Love your bunny and tag! His little bow is so darn cute!

annette said...

Leah, this is so darn cute !!! love that bunny & the tag .. great work .. lotsa hugz xx

Carolyn Wolff said...

So cute. I love how you welded the bunny together to create a little card.

ChatterScene.com said...

Hi Leah!
What a super cute bunny! I love him!