Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Egg ~The Cutting Cafe~

Happy Birthday Jordyn!
Today is my little girl's 6th birthday and I can't believe it's here already,
or Spring for that matter! Tomorrow I am throwing my first "kids" party with 
every girl from her class! I'm so excited, she's so excited! LOL!
I can't wait to share photos and all the projects I had made for the day! So please
be on the look out for that! And onto my Cutting Cafe post for this week...


Egg

 Oh my gosh, I love Easter time! Spring time! It's such an incredible time of year! And I'm very excited to share this fun little shaped card from The Cutting Cafe. You can find that card here at the store! This is so perfectly Spring to me, even if not something so "Easter" but still seasonal. 


 The file offers the shaped card, a layer which I cut and embossed and sanded. Then each individual egg which I printed on patterned paper and hand cut out (as I did the entire card). Pastel prints are by K&Company (including banner pieces).


 I had some raw chipboard pieces that I painted with Distress Crackle paint in Antique Linen. I added the inked banner pieces and to make those feel more connected, I added very small bows. A few tiny Prima's, gems and punched leaves and I ADORE this card! I've had it sitting out since I created it! LOL!


 Visit back soon...I still have SO much to share! I am hoping next year that I will be blogging more often once my daughter starts 1st grade and I'm not going to school 3 times a day! LOL! 

 Not sure if you've noticed but I post just a couple days before the whole Cutting Cafe post goes up so please do check back into the Cafe Thursday to enjoy the entire team post! =o) 

 Wish me luck for tomorrow...I'm going to need it! 

6 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh Leah, you have outdone yourself on this one...I LOVE THIS...I ADORE THIS girlie....and the bd party oh my...have fun with all the little ones.....I LOVE LITTLE PEOPLE....big hugs

Sandi Cl~ said...

Omigosh .. don't know where to start .. this is fabulous! Hope you all are having a fun bday party today and that the bday girl feels amply spoiled! Hugs Sandi

Lisa R. said...

Love this! TFS

jessica said...

this is fabulous Leah!!! I love all the extra details you added!! TFS your beautiful card!

Brandi said...

I absolutely love this! It is adorable!!!!

Carolyn Wolff said...

This is awesome! I just love the added letters and the little banners.