Friday, March 16, 2012

Lakeside Love ~SOUS sketch March 16~


Lakeside Love

 I'll warn you that there's a fair amount of photos so I'll try really hard to keep the text short! But today we have a sketch reveal at Stuck on U Sketches and it's a cool one by Sandi! Plus the DT projects for this are really amazing! So exciting! 

 I wish I could tell you the paper line. My hubby bought my The Cinch for Christmas and also bought a random pack of designer papers and the 2 main prints came from that but I don't recall the makers now. The print from the circles and the distressed solids are Basic Grey. 


 You can see the Chevron stripe stamp that I did over the printed paper in Pumice Stone. The little boat comes from New Arrival. I love how it looks in these prints! I've also added a stamped circle for a bit of journaling. I used a wave border punch under the boat and a flower and leaf border punch in kraft paper, as well as 2 other border punches! =)


 I am really enjoying adding the lines around the edges of the whole 12x12 paper. It's a neat look and defines the edges. I liked the clouds so much like this that I did them again for another page I'll be sharing soon, cut from Create a Critter! The butterflies and waves above have Distressed Stickles on them.


 A better photo of the borders and also some text stamping on the cirlces as well. The stamping was subtle on this page but still wanted to share that part...


 And the title. The photo isn't the best but wanted to show the Distressed Stickles and the title. Lakeside is Opposites Attract and LOVE are stickers from the BG Hopscotch line.

   

 Ok, let me end this party! =(
 Thanks so so much for coming by! I've got a busy weekend! The Scrapbook Expo is today, Dr appts for the kids, church meeting this weekend and a family get together to celebrate birthdays! Wow! Fun stuff! Talk soon...have a good weekend all!

9 comments:

Shona said...

oooo Leah this is just gorgeous, love the soft colors and what a cutie pie!

Nanne said...

oh how cute is this Leah..loving all of the pop dotting and all of your little beach details, like the sail boat and fish..too cute :)
hugs
Nanné

Sandi Cl~ said...

Fabullous cute page .. love your extra details that make it so fun! I had some catching up to do on your blog .. I am drooling over that lavender card .. my bday is in April heehee .. Hope you have a great weekend .. sounds like fun .. I hope to RELAX!!

Fern said...

Leah, this is adorable!!! Love the doodle lines and all of your die cuts!! Super cute!!! Hugs!!

Andrea Amu said...

Just so cute! Love the sailboat... great accent for this page! Way to rock those doodled lines too, girl! ;) Have a fun weekend!

annette said...

Leah this is so cute... it matches those cute photos ... love all your beachie bits,the water, fish & sailboat .. hugz X:)

Tamika said...

Gorgeous layout and I love all of the details, it really adds so much eye candy to the layout!

Stine Ursin said...

Such a sweet page Leah!! Love the pictures, and the papers u have used look great. Also love your extra stamping!

Kim said...

Such a sweet beach page! Just Love it:)
~Kim