Monday, March 5, 2012

Lucky ~The Cutting Cafe~


I Am So Lucky To Have You As My Teacher

 So at The Cutting Cafe, Regina has come out with a super fun St Patty's Day file which has some different uses to it...I thought of this rather quickly, however....I made it on Valentines Day and as I am finishing up the project to give to the teachers the next day I say to myself...Whoa- WRONG holiday! LOL! So, the teachers did not get something special on Valentines Day, but they will on this rather lucky day...LOL! 

 This set is called Lucky Me, check it out! And here is the fun project I made...


 I did a plaid like background stamp on the green textured card stock and inked all the paper edges with pink. I wanted to make this not so overly "Patricks Day" and by adding some other bright colors it brought in the colors from the Lucky Charms cereal.


  Easy and really cute, I think! I am sure this will brighten their day! 
 Have a good one friends...

14 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh my what awesome idea girl....you are toooooooooooooooo CLEVER and good I might add....love these

Lana said...

Fabulous idea Leah I love them xx

Iris Benkel-Sommer said...

great idea Leah,
wonderful.

Carole Beath said...

Oh Leah, this is so so clever... just as cute as can be.
Hugs
Carole

Hey Hey Paula said...

Very clever idea. I'm sure the teachers will love them.

Sandi Cl~ said...

Oh Leah .. you are a hoot and half! And make great projects too. Love that combination in you! Hugs ..

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Too cute Leah...miss ya girlie....hope u r well:)

Lisa R. said...

What a yummy treat idea! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Carolyn Wolff said...

What a great idea. They turned out great. Thanks for sharing :)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I saw this idea on Pinterest and Love it! Great job!

Leanne said...

This is such a cute gift idea Leah!! I LOVE your blog and love the header with your children they are ADORABLE!! Hugs, Leanne

Margie said...

OH MY GOODNESS, Leah, this is so flippin' cute! What a really great idea. I LOVE Lucky Charms! Maybe I can squeeze in some time and make a bunch for the grandkids to bring to school. So glad you shared this :)

jessica said...

Hi Leah!!! These are so super duper adorable!!! LOVE this idea!

DIANA L. said...

Nice card. I really like this file.