Sunday, April 1, 2012

Magic Is A Lifetime With You ~ABC Challenges~


Magic Is A Lifetime With You

 Today is post day at ABC Challenges! Yay! And we are at M...for Magical! Oh fun, right? So where do you go with this one though. I don't have many stamped images but I can only imagine what is out there that has that magical feel to it, I've seen some. So when I was brain storming ideas I started thinking of images, maybe what Cricut cartridge I wanted to use and went to look at Once Upon a Princess...


 Once I started getting ideas the next part was to find a photo...kinda hard. But when I came across this one of my little girl, maybe around a year old? I thought it was not only darling and silly but perfect for this! I also have come across this technique of printing off more then one copy of the single photo and thought I'd try it. The antique finished photo measures 3x5 and the small black and whites are 2x2. 


 You all know I am NOT a fan of titles...but I think this might be my best job yet! Magic and You are both from Hannah Montana carts, Lifetime is Once Upon a Princess, letters stickers are Echo Park. I've added pearls, brads and glitter to the title and I think its really neat!



 Now I wanted to create an entirely magical scene...the rainbow...and this beautiful girl! Oh she's just touchable with her white flocking and thick glitter accents. I cut a small black sliver and added a black pearl to create the eye.

 The stars are embossed with many folders from my stash and the flourishes are Sizzix dies. I've also added some punched and glittered hearts. Some things on the page and glue straight to the page, some are popped so there is a lot of dimension on this layout! Not to mention the embossed clouds or all the inking!


 Ack! Photo heavy...wasn't she? Sorry, but this was too good not to share each angle...I'd have you come over and take a peek, but who's got the time these days! LOL! 
 Thank you oh so much for visiting and do hope you'll find some time to create some magic and share in our challenge at ABC
 ~Leah

7 comments:

Scrappin with the bug said...

What a cute cute cute layout. I agree this title is perfect for this page. Great job.

jessica said...

What a awesome LO!!! I love the colors, all your cuts and those adorable photo's!
TFS :)

Kim said...

Cute page:)
~Kim

Patty Sue 2 said...

I always love to see your scrap book pages. They inspire me to get busy with my grands albums!

Distressed Miss said...

Hi Leah,
This is so beautiful, really great to see something so different, it really has a magical theme and your piccies are adoreable.
Big Hugs
Clare
xx

Sandi Cl~ said...

Soooooo ... how did I miss this one?! I think it is my all time favorite thing of yours!! I love the rainbow of colors. Wow! And then the title is simply magnificent! You get a "10" from me today! Not that you are DWTS heehee .. hope you've had a nice realizing day! Hugs! Sandi

Brandi said...

This is my favorite page of yours!!! It looks even better in person too!!!