Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Baby Girl's Birthday Invites...Princess Party!


You're Invited

 As you know my little girl had her birthday party today actually, but her birthday was yesterday...I wanted to share with you the invites I made and I'll be back with LOTS of other birthday projects and photos! 

 Jordyn is in kindergarten now and eating school up! She loves school and everything that comes with it and I couldn't be anymore happy! So with her super love of school, I thought a party with her friends would be perfect...and she, like many young ladies loves anything girly and all things princess! So this is the invite I created...


 Cinderella is her most favorite princess so this silhouette was an easy choice, that and the frame are both from Happily Ever After. There is lots of shine to these cards. The gold frame, the glitter text print in the background, adding the Perfect Pearls to Cinderella (mist) and then I added the Perfect Pearls to the stamped banner, banner and sentiment.


 Here's a peek at the inside...


 And the whole lot...


  Can I tell you how cute the Mom's were, those that opened these in front of me...warmed me up to pieces! You and I may be used to stuff like this but not everyone see's projects every day, so it was really cool! As much a treat for me as it was for them! Makes me excited for the other projects I have in store to do...




2 comments:

Fern said...

Leah, these are beautiful!!!! I bet she loved them!! Have a wonderful day!!! Hugs!!

ChatterScene.com said...

So pretty!