Monday, March 26, 2012

Scrapbook Expo Haul


What will $200 get you?

 Not much, or a ton, depending on where you shop! LOL! But this is my haul from going to the Scrapbook Expo at the Pleasanton County Fair. I hadn't gone in years, not really since I started crafting and when I went before, I think I was just all together too overcome to even know where to start. This time...much easier! I will say...save up because I WILL be bringing more cash next time! =o)
And as if shopping isn't good enough, right? I got to go with my wonderful friend Donna! Love ya girlie!


 A booth had My Minds Eye papers for a quarter each...I got some brad packs and chipboard pieces, all for about $20 something, which was killer since I got 80 or so sheets of paper! Woot Woot! I would have gotten more because some are that good! Got a few "firsts" as well...some label stickers from October Afternoon (spent all my money so couldn't get the collection packs! boo hoo!) and bakers twine (yeah, another first). We also came across Rubberneckers Stamps...LOVE! And the prices were GREAT so I got this extra large chicken wire background stamp for about $8!


 A booth had a deal for American Crafts paper...another first! So I got 4 packs there. Also about 20 sheets of bling for a dollar a piece! That's the most I've ever seen for $1! I got 3 Echo Park collection packs (because at $13 they were the best prices for collection packs that I saw). And then lastly some Nesties that were half off! Yay!

 I think I did pretty good! And now the real kicker....I think I am going to try and hold off until next Christmas before I buy anything else (okay, maybe not "anything" but you know....) I want to USE what I have and I think I've got enough to work with! Ya know?

 Glad I got to share! Thanks for checking it out....

3 comments:

Ira Huberts said...

Wow, that is an amazing loot you've got yourself here Leah ;-) Sure sounds like you did some happy shopping! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, all the best, Ira x

oliveborgnine said...

It's simple when you get to the expo to go a little mad getting scrapbooking supplies. Unless you have an infinite budget then consider getting just cash with you.

scrapbook album

Sandi Cl~ said...

Whew! Wish I had seen this post earlier in the week .. would have saved my bobo a workout .. jk caused I needed to share .. hope you enjoy!!