Monday, April 2, 2012

Blog Candy Winner and Thank You card


 Wow! My blog blew up with hits from the Stuck on U Sketches blog hop! Thank you all so much for those that visited, for all the awesome comments and for my new followers...thank YOU!

 I am posting to share my blog candy winner and also to share the card I made for that lucky someone! I knew I wanted of course to make a card to share with the person who won but I also thought I'd take that chance to join in a few challenges as well with that project. So challenges will be listed below, thank you to those DT members who take their time to visit and comment!

 So the blog candy winner for the b i g assortment of stamped die cuts is....

Joni
Beautiful use of color. Awesome to learn about your family.

 Congrats and please leave a comment here with an email address to contact you! You have a week to claim your prize. Thanks! Oh...so maybe you won't want to see the card? LOL! But for the rest of you....here it is....


 I've used a bunch of papers from my stash, the main prints are from a Spring stack by DCWV a few seasons ago. The solid card stock is AC. When I was looking through challenge sites trying to decide what to make, with all the Easter challenges I decided to do something Spring meets Easter meets thank you card! LOL! The sweet chickie in a basket cut is from Joys of the Season, grass from Create a Critter and eggs from Doodlecharms. Sentiment was computer generated.


 I'm having a small cloud obsession lately so knew I'd throw a couple on when I saw Little Reg Wagon's challenge. LOL! My little tiny ladybugs were created with punches. And I am really loving easel cards as well so was happy to see that challenge at My Time to Craft!


And fabulous sites I visited and played with are the following....

Allsorts Challenge ~photo inspiration...lead me to print choices...
Creative Card Crew~ spring
My Time To Craft ~easel cards
Party Time Tuesday ~anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday ~Easter and/or Animal
Little Red Wagon~ Up in the Clouds
Simon Says Stamp ~anything goes
Paper Play ~Easter
4 Crafty Chicks ~Easter
The Paper Shelter ~Easter
Souther Girls Challenge ~You Got Something You Wanna Say? (sentiment, quotes, etc)
Simple To Create ~eggs/bunnies

Whoa...ok! That took some time! LOL! But had a GREAT time visiting each site and viewing AWESOME DT projects...thanks for having me and for visiting everyone! Happy Monday!

18 comments:

Céline said...

so cute love the 3d clouds
thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
hugs
céline

Sandi Cl~ said...

Aw, what a cute card and you are such a sweetie to make one for your winner. And gf, look at all those challenges. Holy cow! Ok, back to scrapping!

Debs said...

Fabulous card - love the shape and the detail inside too :o)
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Fabulous card Leah. Thanks for joining us for our what Easter means to you challenge.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Guest Designer @ 4CCC

Tammy said...

A very sweet spring Thank you card!
Thanks for playing with our Clouds challenge over at LRW!!

Karen said...

WOWZERS What a Beautiful Easter Card:-) Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Paper Play this week:-)
Cuddles
Karen
xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

EstherT said...

The card is so cute. I'm going to have to try and make one of those easel cards one of these days. Your results are so spectacular!

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love your image and your beautiful papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Lori said...

Lovely Easter card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

Tamie said...

Super cute easel card! Love the colors you used. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter. Good luck
Hugs
Kat xx

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Leah: Such a cute easel card. Glad you could join us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #10 – “Eggs and/or Bunnies”.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

Marcea said...

What a really lovely Easter card full of pretty details. Thankyou so much for joining us at The Paper Shelter
xxx

Mummylade said...

such a lovely project! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck!

LaJanette said...

Way cute! I love that chick it is just so super cute! Those clouds and the egg on the grass on the inside panel is just brilliant!

Thanks for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday this time around; hope to see you back often:0)

Hugs;
Janette

Jan said...

This is great thanks so much for joining us at CCC xx Jan

Julia said...

Great project! Thanks for joining My Time To Craft! Hugs, Julia