Friday, April 27, 2012

Blog Hop Candy Winner for The Cutting Cafe

Hi guys! TGIF! I just needed to pop on real quick and announce my winner
for The Cutting Cafe blog hop winner!

Thank you ALL for taking the time to come by and leaving so many cheery comments!
I appreciate it and was happy to show you all how to use digi's in your scrapbooking!

So...onto the winner...

Sandi C!

Thank you for commenting and I will contact you soon and get this file to you! Thanks friend for coming by!

Alright all, have a great weekend! ~Leah

1 comment:

Sandi Cl~ said...

Oh! That's me! Yippee! Frankly I'm shocked! Thanks, sweetie!

While I'm here .. love your SOUS page .. simply incredible photos .. your sis is gorgeous. Love your tons of embellies and those colors are so awesome in this collection.

Hope you have a great weekend. I am starting mine with a headache .. boohoo!