Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Home ~The Cutting Cafe Blog Hop~

 Oh my gosh! I can NOT believe that the end of 2 terms (which means 6 glorious months) has come to an finish for my Design Team spot with The Cutting Cafe! What am I going to do with all the time since I probably won't be emailing Regina 100 times a day? LOL! Oh, I am going to miss it but hopefully will be back at some point with another term!

 So this is my last post for them, for awhile and so very graciously I have an incredible file to give one commenter of this post from The Cutting Cafe!

 Just comment and come back friday and see if you've won Welcome Home! If you have come from Paula Riley's blog, then you are on the right track! 


 Here are the darling houses from the file! I had thought to color these but as I was putting the page together I really liked the mix of neutrals vs. brights so I kept these simple.


 I cut a second set of these and popped only the roofs, really cute! Easy but a great look! Also added Enamel Accents to the door knobs and white gel pen to the windows.


 I really pulled papers and embellishments from all around my room! Basic Grey, Glizt, MME, Sassafras, and more! It was fun trying to find stuff that went together...lots of trail and error for little pieces of add ons.


 Well I want to keep this a bit on the short side for those that are going to each blog....thanks for coming by and PLEASE come back to see if you have won (lots of candy goes unclaimed because no one comes back to hops, LOL) Next stop is Carolyn Wolff.

 Thanks again for stopping by and thank you REGINA for having me on the team and more importantly, I enjoyed so so much getting to know you! Hugs!

41 comments:

Dawn Mercedes said...

oh what a lovely family and a lovely layout!!

Craftyhomemade said...

Cute layout and your family so beautiful.

Hey Hey Paula said...

Very nice layout & beautiful family.

DianeL said...

What adorable houses. Great page layout. Thanks for this opportunity
loyaz at wbhsi dot net

Kerys said...

Super cute page! Love the photo and all the embellies! Those houses are FAB! Off to check them out in the store! Sad to see you leaving DT but I'm sure you will be back! :-) x

Linsey said...

Leah, your scrapbook page is awesomeness! I love the darling little homes you've cut out for the bottom and the sweet banner! Of course, your beautiful family makes this LO perfection! TFS and best of luck in all of your future crafty endeavors! I'm sure you will continue to inspire many with your wonderful talent and hope to see you around! Hugs xoxo

Lana said...

A beautiful LO xxx

Regina Easter said...

what a FANTASTIC layout...I love how you did the little houses..cute...girlie, you know i am gonna miss ya...your one of the sweetest people I have gotten to meet...hugs

scrapteaze said...

Love the houses! Great Layout, thanks for sharing.

olga said...

How beautiful!!! Love the versatility to use on a card or scrap page!! Outstanding job!!

Iris Benkel-Sommer said...

wow a wonderful layout, and the houses are perfect.
Wish you all the best, and hope to see you again in the world wide web.
Hugs
Iris

CREATIVE M said...

Adorable Layout!Sweet photos and My favorite would be the Lil houses.TFS...New Follower.
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

Trisha said...

Such a nice layout and love the little houses. Never thought to use them on a layout. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Your LO is most excellent. Great balance. I am having fun seeing how you used the houses. I like the layering on the houses.

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Such a happy layout!

MzLavr2 said...

Love the lil houses!
<3 Pam
MzLavr2sCreations@live.com

Amy Jones #8546 said...

Adorable layout. I love the little houses. Love that lil tear too. Really pops out. Great job.

jessica said...

I am so so so sad that this is your last post with the Cutting Cafe! I am going to miss all your sweet comments and totally awesome projects!!! I know our paths will cross again...hopefully alot sooner than the last time! Take care and I will be back to visit...PROMISE :)

gremhog susan.hatch@gmail.com said...

you made those houses look so inviting and fun to live in. I bet your home is the same way.

Sandi Cl~ said...

Awesome page, gf!

Julie E said...

I too like the mix of colors and those house look great lined up~

Laureen said...

Nice layout!

TeacherMom said...

Great layout and even cuter picture! I love the dimensional houses! Thanks for sharing!
TeacherMom

Dawn said...

What a lovely layout and a fun photo. Great job pulling together papers and wonderful details on those cute little houses.

OmaGloria said...

Wonderful layout for a beautiful family!

Precious Hugs

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous layout. Love the collaged effect and the lovely photo.
Hugs
Desire

pruttybird said...

Adorable layout :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Adeline E. Brill said...

I love this layout - perfect for a number of different photos.

PaulaJ said...

GREAT USE OF THE HOUSES.

Annie Wetherbee said...

How adorable! I love that you showed scrapbook pages with your set! Great job!
Thank you,
Annie

Jackie B said...

Such cute houses and great layout. Thanks for sharing.

cmoch said...

I love the layout. Thank you for sharing all the wonderful ideas and sharing your beatiful family.

MaryEllen said...

Wonderful layout!! love the houses

Sheryl said...

Love the pic you used and great layout.

LaurieT said...

Love the house and what a cute layout.

melissac said...

Great LO and what a fabulous way to showcase the houses!!

Debbie said...

Beautiful family and beautiful layout!

Debbie said...

Sweet layout!!! Love those houses!!

Becky said...

Hope I'm not too late !! Love these houses and the possibilities are endless. Great job as a member of the Team!

Michele from MS said...

Those houses are simply adorable! My son just bought his 1st house yesterday and this would be so perfect for their congrats card! Love the little flowers too! msmith38652@gmail.com
http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/

Synnøve said...

Adorable!!!
hugs