Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Just For You ~The Cutting Cafe~


Just For You

 Well it's April! Exciting...and awful, all at the same time! This is my last month at The Cutting Cafe, hard to believe but the time is almost up! Eek! Hopefully I'll join them again sometime. But it's not over yet...so onto the card! We had the opportunity to work with a super fun set called Fun With Jars. Just wait til you see everything that comes with this...many darling and super fun things to work with. I certainly would think this is a set that you could use 100 times or more! =0)


 Here's a close up of the jar. I did some distressed stamping with a tiny polka dot, the small shape and sentiment are from Papertrey Ink (that was a mess up as I thought I had but didn't print something from the file, duh!) The frame is a label stamp also by PTI. I used 3 different ribbon's from my stash to add as a big pop of color and embellishment! I did some outlining in a chunky clear glitter, very pretty and fun!


 And a surprise! Treats too! Who doesn't love something sweet, come on already! This was super simple by adding a brad to the circle on the top of the jar (of course, nothing is simple for me because I put everything together before I realized I needed to add the brad so had to go through all those layers, yikes!)


 The paper line is available at Hobby Lobby, it's a baking themed stack! Cute!

 Well gosh, I've been busy posting lately and there's no slowing me down so I'll be back in a day or so...see you then! Hope you are having a great week! We LOVE being on Easter vacation...doing lots of nothing!

3 comments:

Kim said...

How cute!!! Love the hidden candy:)
~Kim

Regina Easter said...

hey girl....YOU WILL BE BACK...right? I love your project today...big hugs

jessica said...

Hi Leah!!! Love love love your adorable card!! You always create such wonderful projects!!!
thanks so much for all your support and sweet blog comments!!!