Wednesday, April 18, 2012

You Really Are Sew Sweet ~The Cutting Cafe~


You Really Are Sew Sweet

 Wow, I can NOT believe my 6 months is almost up for The Cutting Cafe! That went by so so quickly! We had the chance to work with a wonderful dress form file that you can find here. I love these and we all know the great trend right now with these images. So you've got to check that out for sure!

 I did something style wise a bit different for me. I'm not really the vintage type (what type is that, I don't know but...LOL!) Plus I'm not sure that I 100% succeeded at this either but I tried! =0)


 All these pretty papers are a mix of sizes by Webster Pages. The paper for this dress form was from a 6x6 stack. Cute, hun? With the fabric ribbon by Webster as well (both on the dress form and the background.


 And this super sweet sentiment from the file cut with a Cuttlebug cut and emboss set. And some blooms, tulle and other fibers.

 The lastly a handmade flower. Strangely this flower color didn't photograph, its much better in person and not so...bold. I snuck in some other goodies as well here...


 Not only did I try a different style...but I used the dreaded purple! LOL! Ok, I don't dislike all shades of purple...just most of them! hehe! All in all I think turned out alright...

 But DO go by The Cafe and see what's going on and I have one more post next week with a giveaway from The Cafe...Yay!!!!

 ~Leah

7 comments:

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Hi, I'm new to your blog. You have a wonderful site here. That page layout is Gorgeous, I like the color you chose. I am now following you. Hugs and God bless

Regina Easter said...

oh yeah......THIS IS STUNNING.......SIMPLY STUNNING...

Hey Hey Paula said...

I love your beautiful page & the purple flowers are gorgeous.

Sandi Cl~ said...

Leah, what a great page, hon! Of course, I love vintage and shabby, so there you go! Loving the Websters and all those great flowers. That pic is just too too cute! But I great one to go with the dress form. Hope you survived Zumba! Hugs!

The6ofusinca said...

Hellooooooooo my dear sweet friend!!!! I love this layout! Miss your face sweetie pie!!

Kiss the kids for me!
xoxo
Jen

jessica said...

OMG Leah this has got to be the best LO ever!!
This is so beautiful!!! Love the adorable picture and love all your embellishments!!
TFS

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Hey my sweetie Leah..This is Darling..Miss ya..Hope we connect soon..Krista Norman