Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Baby Pockets ~ABC Challenges~


Baby Pockets

 Ack! A day late in posting my ABC Challenges project for our half way through the month! You all know I'm not usually late but somehow my card is missing from my projects list on my blog so I guess I forgot! So....our challenge?

P for Pockets!

 Our great sponsor this time is BunnyZoe! Thanks! Great luck everyone!

 Ok, so a bit back I was trying to sell my Cricut Imagine. I was feeling like it was too much of a fuss etc, etc. But after realizing I'd get pretty much none of my money back, I decided to force myself to use it and love it!

 So this was one of the first things I made (again, LOL) The great background paper and all the pocket cuts and prints were from the Imagine. 


 The popsicle, lion and airplane are small Snag Em' stamps by Imaginisce. Paper piecing these itty bitty's was pretty interesting but the impact was exactly what I wanted! I tried to add a little something special to each pocket. Using alpha stickers, buttons, hearts cut from the Imagine, a butterfly punch and some of details like bling, glitter and Glossy Accents.



 I have no idea who this card is for but I have to tell you...I just may keep this one for now. I actually still have it sitting out in my room! LOL! Thanks so much for coming by and see you soon!!!!!

 ~Leah

3 comments:

Tracey said...

WOW Leah, I love this! LOve all the glitter and the colours are so pretty:)

julieprice3 said...

Very clever card and perfect for the pockets theme, nicely done
Hugs julie P

Kim said...

Super cute card! Love the pockets and all the fun little embellies!
~Kim