Sunday, May 13, 2012

Play Hard, Play Often


Play Hard, Play Often

 Hey all! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and hope that you got to spend it with those you love. Maybe even some Mom-time or time with the kids....or way better...time to yourself! Ha! We attended church and had some family time together. It was nice, and quiet and good to all be together (my husband has been working a lot lately). 

I had a chance to sit the other evening and work on a design and then put it together this weekend. I had a good time looking at challenge sites and coming up with ones that I could use for my page, for example Crop Stop had an animal theme so I included the dinosaur (wasn't sure if him or a doggy or something but I have not done many dino's so I am glad I did that instead). Oh and Crafty Creations said to frame it so I chose this slightly wonky frame, fun!

Each cut had some detail added, either some popped punched shapes and gems, glitter outlining or details, buttons and lots of brown inking on all the cuts...


This very cool title comes from Graphically Speaking. Love! Echo Park letter stickers.


Watermelon is from Stretch Your Imagination (an oldie but goodie) and the robot is from Boys Will Be Boys.

As is the race card, the dinosaur is from Paper Doll Dress Up and the ball was a circle w/ a star cut. No particular cart.


Most of the paper came from Little Boy by Echo Park. I used that last Friday as well for my DT project for Stuck on U Sketches. Love that! And love this photo of my kiddo's from last year....

 Thanks for coming by, thanks for the DT members of the challenge sites for visiting as well... ~Leah

Crafty Creations -frame it!
Southern Girls -about the boys!
Paper Shelter -anything goes
Crop Stop -show us the animal in you! (my dino!)
All Sorts -card or project for a man or boy

9 comments:

Vicki said...

Fabulous LO! Lots of fun colors and details. Thanks for joining our CropStop Animal Challenge.

brenda said...

A really great l/o Leah, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts this week and hope we will see you again.

B x

Kathleen said...

fab LO. Thanks for joining us at the Paper shelter
hugs
Kat x

Fleur said...

A fantastic layout, perfect for this weeks theme. I love the great choice of colours
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!

Hugz Fleur xXx

acreativeneed said...

Great LO! Love the fun details! thanks for joining in the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

Linda said...

Such a beautiful card.. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter this week.. Hugs, Linda

CropStop said...

Fabulous! Thank you for joining in the fun at www.CropStop.com

Nancy said...

What a fun layout - I love all your details! Thank you for playing along in our animal challenge at CropStop.

Jessica Pascarella said...

I love how you included everything boy in one layout! Dinosaurs, cars, robot, etc! Great job! Thanks for joining us at SGC!