Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Zumba Girls and some challenges...


Zumba Girls

 Wow! Life is getting to me! LOL! Well...meaning I didn't realize I hadn't posted anything...but never fear! There is usually some draft in my blog roll waiting to be posted and shared with the world! LOL!

 I had these good looking ladies as thank you cards for the 2 sweet Zumba instructors that teach free classes at a local church. I am beyond in love with the classes and wish I had found this a long time ago! Dancing is the most fun ever to me so I should have know! 






The girls and background shapes were cut and colored with my Cricut Imagine, the card base paper is the Rock Star stack by DCWV. I've added some small Prima's and pearls and inked things in black...oh, and added Sizzix flourishes.  Easy and oh- so cute! The girls were really cute and I heard a lot of "Did you actually make those"! LOL! The card of handmade cards! =0)

 And a few challenges to share this with as well! Yay!

 Southern Girls ~die cuts
Simon Says Stamp ~anything goes
My Time to Craft ~it takes two (ladies I certainly hope my semi-matching set of cards with similar elements will work for this challenge, if not, I understand! but I was inspired by this to add the same elements to each card but in different colors!

Ok, see you Friday....got a double day posted and ready to go! See you then...

5 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great cards, fab embellishments & colours!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft!
Hugs Shell xx

Tracey said...

Fabulous Leah.......great fun cards.

Karons Krafty Korner said...

These are fabulous cards. I have just become a follower, your blog is fabulous. TFS your wonderful talent.

Jessica Pascarella said...

What fun cards! Love the color combos you used! Thanks for sharing them with us at SGC!

Sandi Cl~ said...

So adorable!