Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Grow Love Teach


Grow Love Teach

 So hey friends...I put together these cards to give my children's teachers at the end of the school year.
I had the idea in terms of how teachers are such a massive part of our children growing...and of course with the love that they constantly give...came the idea for this heart tree.


 The plaid background is K and Company. The shape is from Once Upon a Princess and the colors/prints are from the Hopscotch Imagine cart. The hearts are punched...except the smallest heart well that won't be used again, the punch broke after these! What a bummer!


 I did a little stamping on the tree trunk and the banner but hand wrote the sentiment.


 Simple but sweet!

 And sorry for the lack of posts...I am creating, but so much of it is future challenges so I don't have to much to add at the moment...
 And my lack of commenting. Last week the kids finished school and then I had company that just left last night! Its been a good but long last couple weeks!

4 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Really sweet - sure the teachers are going to love these and what a great sentiment. TFS

Scrapping Girl said...

Love the pretty heart tree! You have lovely hand writiing-I wouldn't dare write my sentiments, as it would ruin the card! Look forward to seeing all the projects you are creating for the future challenges!!!

Debbie said...

Hi Leah - long time no see . . . I'm sure the teachers will love the cards. Love all of the hearts on the branches!

jessica said...

These are beautiful!! Crazy thing is your posts are just showing up in me feed now. Blogger is such a pain!!
Anyways this is long ago posted but I still LOVE it!!
Hope your enjoying your summer!!