Friday, June 1, 2012

Pizza ~ABC Challenges Q for Quilt~


Pizza

 Yeah friends! Happy Friday everyone! I have 2 posts going today, Stuck on U Sketches went up late last night so if you are here looking for that, enjoy this card and then scroll -on- down...LOL!

 If you are looking for ABC Challenges and the Q is for Quilt challenge, picked by yours truly! Then you are in the right spot!

 We have our fabulous sponsor, Bugaboo stamps and this knock out is from them! Thanks! Check out the site for the great prize package at ABC! 

 I had a heck of a time with this challenge (yeah, I know, I chose it!) between the kinda girlish challenge (quilt) and the not so girly image and more importantly...the sentiment! How was I going to make this work to give to my husband with a "quilted" background?


 I played around with these precut squares and finally went with something simple, with some enhancing embossing to the square. Can you stand that sentiment? Hahaha! Luckily in my house...you get the cop AND the pizza (that being one of the only foods my husband eats, followed closely by donuts ~its true!)


 So I had to take a stab at making my own mini dishes and I think they came out very cute! I may do this again!

 Ok...don't go yet! Please! There's more to see in another post for today....hugs...

3 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love your mini pizza's. I think the Q challenge was a bit hard too! LOL....guess it makes us think...like order the right image to go with the challenge! hugs!

annette said...

O Leah I'm still laughing... that is just the best card LOL!!!! you sure know how to make a girl laugh hard .. priceless !!!!! lotsahugz X:)

Anita Scroggins said...

Hi Leah - very cute page! The butterfly is a punch from Jenni Bowlin - super cute only about 3/4 of an inch wide. I just had to have it! I think they sell them at JoAnns.