Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Start of Summer...2012


 Hey everyone! I don't have anything crafty to share today but I do want to share what the start of my Summer has been like!

 The kids finished school and these are photos of me and them on their last day. I went to school everyday that week (up to 4 trips a day) to snap photos of all the activities!  


 Really cute one of Scotti, huh? LOL! Wouldn't just make it easy for me...


 The last day of school my girlfriend came from out of town and spent a whooping 6 days here with her little ones. 5 kids under 7....yes I know, but not as bad as you would think! It was pretty great actually...gosh I miss them! Brandi and I would stay up each night, watch a movie, eat cookie dough and have cocktails! =) I was SO excited to get this photo of all of them...if you ever wondered how many kids fit in a super cheap kiddie pool...now you know!


 And most importantly...my angel (*ahem*) turned 3! He takes my breathe away...happy, energetic, silly, sweet...my Lord how I love him...



 And then...Father's Day! We met my whole family, all 12 of us, at the park for some sandwiches and not much else..it was 90 something that day! LOL! This is my Daddy and my hubby....


 I'll be back next week to share family vacation photos...one more day and we hit the road!

3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How fun that you went to school everyday for the end of the year... they will look back and have such awesome memories, and have the albums you will be making for them.. you are such an awesome mom.. hugs

Tracey said...

Great photo's Leah......enjoy your vacation!

Scrapping Girl said...

The pic of all the kids in the kiddie pool is HILARIOUS!!!! What a great pic! I think the grown up girl nights with your friend with movies, cookie dough, and cocktails sounds really awesome. Most of us moms could use a few more of those nights to laugh with a friend! Have a fantastic vacation :)