Friday, June 15, 2012

Travel Life's Roads Together Forever ~ABC Challenges~

...NOT FOR MY HUBBY TO SEE...

 I have to start that way because apparently he enjoys reading my blog! LOL! And this is another one for my wedding album so...

 And if you are here for SOUS...just one more post down, AFTER you see this one! LOL!

 This darling little page is for the newest challenge over at ABC and it's an enjoyable one...R for Romance. Which is a great challenge for this time of year since weddings are in season! But even if you don't have a wedding in particular, anything romantical =0) will work! 

 These are a couple more pictures from my drive through wedding in Las Vegas at the Little White Wedding Chapel. 


 Both travel and together are words from Graphically Speaking cartridge. Pink stickers are Echo Park and black ones are Simple Stories.


 My map is from Going Places cart. I have no idea why I think its so cool but I'm already coming up with ideas to use it again, paper is by Bo Bunny (map only).


 This paper line, top ledger and strips along the bottom are by Echo Park, This and That Graceful. I believe most of the solids are from Walmart.


 I started the whole design for this entire layout based on the fact that I wanted to add a bicycle. My husband loves riding and our whole family really does, so this 2 seater bike from Sweethearts was perfect for this! When I designed this using my Gypsy I chose the photo sizes and then sized these other cuts to fit.

 Well gosh, I think that does it for today...sorry to long since there are two posts today...but hope you enjoyed visiting anyways!

 ~Leah

5 comments:

The6ofusinca said...

How adorable!!! I too love that map! Great layout Leah! Have a wonderful summer and kiss those baby faces for me....I mean your kids, not your HUSBAND'S! hehhehehe!!!
xoxox
Jen

Tammy E. said...

This is beautiful! Love the title and that bicycle. And the pictures of course! So many things to love my friend!

Sharla said...

Gorgeous layout and I love the image/map of the US. So cool!

Louise said...

Gorgeous layout, love all the details you added, fabulous
Louise

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I absolutely love the map.. You are so creative my sweet friend..