Thursday, June 7, 2012

What's Cookin' Good Lookin'? ~SOUS June 8 Sketch~


What's Cookin' Good Lookin'?

  Hey all! Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted! Whew, the end of the school year is a busy, busy time! Yesterday was the last day, wow! I'm so proud of my babies growing up and changing and getting so big (well kinda, they are still both little for their age). LOL! Ok, ok let me just get into it...

 This layout is for our current sketch challenge, a design by Sandi C, for SOUS! Check it out! 

 These sweetie pie photos are from last year. My little guy has always really enjoyed dressing up! So fun! So I caught him with a few photos and came up with this page...
 I struggled in the beginning with the shapes to follow the sketch and the patterns but ended up pretty happy with this fun little project.


 The BBQ is from Everyday Paper Dolls. That cart doesn't have any layers so I just cut this a few times and cut apart pieces to make this. The paper stack is used from DCWV is All About Boys.


 I used a few Sassafrass chipboard stickers, cute huh?


 And Distress Stickles for the letters...


 And that baby...ahhhhh me love-a baby! =0)


 Ok, a quick from me today! LOL! Remember I'm in the middle of my 2 week stretch without my hubby home. It's been an adventure! But I have a dear friend and her little ones staying with me so it will be great. Your never too old for a slumber party!

14 comments:

Charlotte Brochu said...

Adorable layout Leah! I love your take on the sketch! The little BBQ embellishment is just perfect!

Fern said...

Super Cute Layout, Leah!!! Love your theme and die cuts and your little one is precious!!! Have fun with your big girl slumber party!!!! Hugs!!

Scrapping Girl said...

Love your title on your very cute layout-made me smile! And slumber parties are always in-no matter how old you get :)

Sandi Smith said...

Love this Leah....your perfect embellies are too cute!

Tracey Gregory said...

These pictures are priceless! Love the lil' BBQ and the way you wove your ribbon accent-great page!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Here I was worrying about you being alone and you're not. Heehee! Love your sweet little page and that adorable bbq-chef you got there! I can see why you'd love that face! Great cuts and fun page! Hugs, hon!

Becky Litz said...

What a cute little man you have! and a great layout too! I have often done what you did with the BBQ when carts don't have layers :)

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

Love your adorable chef in the making! Such a cute layout! Love the BBQ!

Distressed Miss said...

Oh this is so adoreable sweetie, gorgeous layout, fab details and the most amazing photos.
Big Hugs
Clare
xx

Jane Stirling said...

Great layout Leah, love the BBQ - need to remember that one - and your little one is way too cute in his little apron and chef hat, loving it. It's so good to be back on the team.... Hugs Jane x

Shona said...

omy what a cutie pie.....awwww....just love this :)

Shona said...

omy what a cutie pie.....awwww....just love this :)

jessica said...

This is so super adorable!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Omg, if I hadn't read your post I would have thought and said "gee, she's had one really busy day"... lol! I've seen all your posted layouts and cards and you did a fabulous job on them all!!!