Sunday, July 1, 2012

1 2 3 ~ABC Challenges S for Surprise~


1, 2, 3

  Starting off the wonderful month of July with ABC Challenges and a new challenge, S for Surprise! Isn't that a fun challenge?

 We also have a great sponsor Stamp Fairy! Most of the gals were able to use their fabulous images, I didn't luck out this time but be sure to stop by and see the creations and also what the great prize will be! Yay! 

 I knew right away I wanted to do a birthday layout for my little guy that just turned 3. As I was putting this together I had to think about the challenge still...the word Surprise did fit into my design so I decided to make some surprises on the page instead...


  The paper line I used was by? Close to my Heart? Or another line like that? I can't recall as I was putting this page together and another exact copy of this while my girlfriend was crafting and doing another page. Cute line though, I'm sure it's no longer available. =(


 The first surprise is that each photo mat also has a hidden tag behind it! For more photos or journaling about the special day! The sundae and candles both come from Birthday Bash which is a cart I do not own but my friend has so I designed this on her Gypsy.



 My last surprise....each letter is set with curled wire so they each wobble! How fun is that!


 There was lots going on here, lots of layering, colors, embossing, gems and glitter! It was something else and the first time as well that I put together 2 layouts as well...I'm very good at the mass producing! LOL! But all the cuts and cuts and cuts were challenging, I was pretty done at the end! LOL!

 I look forward to visiting you all and hope you'll take time to see the DT creations as well! Always wonderful!

 ~Leah

3 comments:

Scrapping Girl said...

Love the surprise tags and wobbles on the page! What fun indeed! Birthday Bash is one of my fave carts for birthday layouts :) So much fun scrapping with friends and borrowing their stuff!

jessica said...

Hey there my sweet friend!!! I was thinking about you today..miss seeing all your beautiful DT work!!! Hope all is well and your enjoying your summer so far!!!
blogger has been erasing blogs that I follow so I have missed catching up on alot of my friends posts :(
FAB LO as always!!! Love the hidden tags!!
Have a GREAT 4th of July!!!

Kim said...

Such a cute page!! I love the added surprise of the wobbles!!!
~Kim