Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fun At The Beach ~SOUS Card Sketches August 1~


Fun At The Beach

 I don't know how I managed to miss the debut of our newest challenges at Stuck on U Sketches, but I did! Argh! But never fear! This is our second Card Sketch challenge and our Guest Designing Sketch artist is a wonderfully talented friend, Debbie Burns. Thanks Debbie for sharing this with us! Now new challenges take some time to take off but I do hope that everyone will help get the word out on the newest challenges to be added to our site!

 Here is my fun and funky Summer inspired card using Debbie's sketch...


 The pink card base is Papertrey Ink and the bold prints are by Echo Park, as are the stickers on the bottom of the page. I used some chipboard from my stash and a wave border punch and some cork for the sand.

 One more quick pic for the coloring, I used a mix of marker and colored pencil. Finally, another woman with my hips and blonde hair! LOL!


 Thanks for visiting...there's another post today! Phew!

 ~Leah

7 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a fun card - love the image and all the different elements you have included. TFS

jessica said...

This is so adorable!!! love all the embellishments you used!!
Hope you are having a GREAT summer!!!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Oh, such cuteness! Love it! You have a way with cards that I love! Hope you're having a great day! Hugs!

runzalot81 said...

Love the summer fun in this card!

Leslie said...

How cute! Great coloring, fun card.

Erica Ortiz said...

This card is so fun Leah! I love the bikini girl in the front and all the embellishments. Hope your having a great day..it's Friday..yippee!

~Erica

Jane Stirling said...

This card is indeed fun and funky Leah - I do love your style, so unique, most of us do "pretty"!! Hugs g/friend xx