Thursday, July 12, 2012

Happy Bee-Day ~SOUS Die Cut Challenge, Hidden Tag~


Happy Bee Day

 So I am pretty sure no one has missed me...I'm not feeling sorry for myself, I'm just saying that with so many Summer happenings that I haven't been around blog land much and I am guessing you all are probably thinking the same thing (if you even read this that is! LOL!)

 But, if you are here then today is a challenge reveal day for Stuck on U Sketches and our Die Cut Challenge. It's a really neat one picked by my really neat friend, Nanne! =)

 A Creative Hidden Tag!

 Just you go run over and see what the girls did...cool cool stuff!

 Here's my little card...reshaped a bit using my Gypsy, all the cuts are from the Create a Critter cartridge


 So it's a shaped card the but top panel was popped off the base and so I added a tag there. You can see it pulled out slightly at the top here.


 A close up of my hand drawn face and little details I added...easy but cute!


 Quick post! We leave for another weekend away tomorrow so not much time for blogging! I'll see you all soon...

7 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Its that time of year again - when the kids are off school and I think we all struggle to get some me time in our craft rooms, because we are keeping the kids occupied. I forced myself into mine late yesterday!:-) I love this card of yours the bee is awesome. TFS

Tracey said...

Such a cute card, love the flower embellishments and your creative tag insert! Have a fabulous weekend.

Sandi Cl~ said...

Oh, this is so adorable! That's the cutest lil bee I ever saw ! Great job on this one!

Scrapping Girl said...

Love your tag on this project! The bee is adorable. Hope you have a fun weekend away!

Tammy E. said...

Hope you had a great weekend girlie! I love your little bee card. And your "hand drawn" face -- wow! Mine would look like a stick man's face. HA! Great job, as always.

magicwanda said...

Oh so cute and very creative Lady....

jessica said...

This is adorable!! And yes I have missed you :) Things are always crazy during the summer so I am trying to play catch up!!
Hope you're having a GREAT one!!